"Ishiyama no Yu", an open-air rock bath that boasts the largest area of Oga
The open-air rock bath "Ishiyama-no-Yu", which has the image of a rocky shore of Oga, faces the vast courtyard where wild flowers of the four seasons bloom, so you can enjoy the openness of the open-air bath. Please enjoy the hot springs slowly while gazing at the simple and nostalgic countryside scenery that changes with the seasons.
The indoor bath "Irie no Taki" where the effective hot water ingredients appear in the bodhisattva
The "Yu Bodhisattva" formed at the entrance of the indoor bath "Irie no Taki" tells the story of the hot spring ingredients and history.
An effective hot spring where you can soak in the scenery of the four seasons while loving it
The hot springs of this hotel contain salt similar to the components of seawater, and the salt that adheres to the skin after bathing prevents the evaporation of sweat, so it has a high moisturizing effect and is a very warm hot spring called "hot water", as a hot spring for beautiful skin. Is also popular.
● Usage time / 15: 00-24: 00 and 5: 00-9: 00
Newborn hot spring
The hotel owns its own source at a distance of about 500m, and you can enjoy the natural hot springs that are born every day in a luxurious way. The place where the self-spraying source basin is located is very shallow, about 10 to 15 m underground, so it is easily affected by nature, and its color changes slightly depending on the season.
- Source name / Oga Onsen No.1 (Hot spring name: Oga Onsen)
- Spring quality / sodium-chloride spring (pH 7.4)
- Spring temperature / 55.4 ℃
- Items that affect the ingredients / water (minimum water depending on the season), no heating, no circulation, no addition of bath salts, disinfection treatment (use chlorine-based chemicals for hygiene management)
- Main indications / cuts, burns, chronic skin diseases, chronic gynecological diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic muscle rheumatism, neuralgia, etc.
SKO group hot spring tour benefits
Implementation period / Mid-Apr. to mid-Nov.
Exclusive benefits for guests staying at SKO group !!
You can use the hot springs of 2 sister buildings for 300 yen instead of 700 yen for each building.
As a privilege for guests staying at Oga Onsen Yukemuri Resort SKO Group (Seiko Grand Hotel, Oga Kanko Hotel, Oga Hotel), you can enjoy visiting hot springs at a great price. Please enjoy the different hot springs of each building while taking a walk in Oga Onsenkyo.
- Please purchase a bathing ticket for visiting the hot springs at the front desk of your hotel (free for children under elementary school age).
- You can use two hot springs in the sister building with one bathing ticket.
- Hours of operation: 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. and the next morning 6:30-8:30
- It may not be available due to charter or maintenance.
We may not be able to accept your request due to congestion. Please check in advance.
- Usage time / 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Fee / Bathing fee 700 yen, Rental towel 100 yen, Rental bath towel 200 yen