Ishiyama-no-yu, an open-air rock bath that boasts the largest space in Oga.
Ishiyama-no-yu, an open-air rock bath filled with the atmosphere of a rocky beach in Oga, faces a vast courtyard where wild flowers bloom in the four seasons, allowing you to fully enjoy the sense of freedom that only an open-air bath can provide. Enjoy the relaxing hot spring water while gazing at the simple and nostalgic scenery of the countryside that changes its expression with each season.
The Irie no Taki indoor bath where the effective hot spring ingredients are manifested in the Yubosatsu.
The Yubosatsu formed at the mouth of the inner bath Irie no Taki tells the story of the hot spring ingredients and history.
Soak in a healing hot spring while enjoying the scenery of the four seasons.
Our hot spring contains salt, which is similar to the composition of seawater, and the salt on the skin after bathing prevents sweat from evaporating, making it a very warming hot spring with a high moisturizing effect, also known as “heat water"", and popular as a hot spring for beautiful skin.
Available hours: 3 p.m. - 12 a.m. and 5 a.m. - 9 a.m.
We have our own hot spring source located about 500 meters away from the hotel, and we enjoy freshly natural hot spring water every day. The source is located about 10 to 15 meters below the surface, so it is very shallow and easily affected by nature.
- Source Name: Oga Onsen No.1 (Hot Spring Name: Oga Onsen)
- Spring quality: Sodium chloride spring (pH 7.4)
- Spring temperature: 55.4°C
- Items that may affect the composition of the water: water/heat (minimal water/heat depending on the season), no circulation, no addition of bath salts, etc., disinfection treatment (chlorine based chemicals are used for hygiene control)
- Main healing effects: Cuts, burns, chronic skin diseases, chronic women's diseases, neuralgia rheumatism, chronic muscular rheumatism, neuralgia, etc.
SKO Group Yumeguri Benefit
Application period: mid-April to mid-November
Limited benefit for customers staying at SKO group hotels!
You can use the hot springs at the two sister buildings for only 300 yen instead of the usual 800 yen for each building.
The Oga Onsen Yukemuri Resort SKO Group (Seiko Grand Hotel, Oga Kanko Hotel, Oga Hotel) offers guests the opportunity to enjoy a hot spring tour at a discounted rate. Please enjoy the different hot springs at each hotel while taking a stroll around Oga Onsen Resort.
- Please purchase a bathing ticket at the front desk of the hotel where you are staying (accompanied children under elementary school age are free).
- One bathing ticket allows you to use the hot springs at two of our sister hotels.
- Hours of operation: 3:00pm to 9:00pm and 6:30am to 8:30am
- Please note that this service may not be available due to private use or maintenance.
Day trip bathing
Please note that we may not be able to accept your request due to congestion. Please check with us beforehand.
- Hours of use: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Fee: Bathing fee 800 yen, rental towel 100 yen, rental bath towel 200 yen